|Local Phone : (703) 273-1196
Toll Free : 1-877-4AR-NEDO (427-6336)
Fax. : (703) 273-4838
We can assist you with all immigration issues including:
- T and U Visa (Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act)
- Removal Proceedings (Withholding of Removal, Asylum Defense & Convention Against Torture,
Waivers, Cancellation of Removal, Adjustment of Status, Voluntary Departure)
- Bureau of Immigration Appeals Practice
- Supreme Court and Federal Courts Representation Relating to Immigration Cases
- Non-Immigrant Visas (Working Visas, Employment Authorization Document, Government Visas,
International Organizations, Information Media, Crewmen, Exchange Visitor, Fiance Visas, F-1
Student Visa, Canadian Pursuant to INA 214(e), Tourist Visas)
- Permanent Resident (Green Card) and Naturalization
- Employment Based Immigrant / PERM New Labor Certification System
- Family Based Immigrant Petition / Consular Processing / New I-601A Provisional Unlawful
- Dual Citizenship Law (Philippines and United States)
- International Trade and Contracts
- Human Rights Law
- Conflict and Dispute Resolution
|Local DMV: 703-273-1196 Toll Free: 1-877-427-6336
|Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: By Appointment Only
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We
invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any
confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
We are a Washington DC area based law firm with experience of more than 30 years of immigration law
practice, who provide an information-based legal opinion and action on your immigration, legal
documentation and litigation needs.
Since we were established in 1995, our clients from all over the US have won their cases through our
dedicated service and precise approach to their wide-ranging immigration concerns.
|Due to COVID-19 pandemic and for the safety of all of us, we will be conducting all
consultations either via phone, video chat, or email.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
|3900 Jermantown Road, Suite 100, Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Tel. 703-273-1196 ~ Cellular: 703-675-6334 ~ Fax. 703-273-4838
Toll Free: 1-877-4-ARNEDO